recommended ebook...

need more information? search it here

Monday, April 28, 2008

Learn to Play Guitar Fast ( how to read guitar tabs)

So, you’ve bought a new guitar! If you are like I was, you’ve been going to barbeques for years, having a couple of beers and watching your mates sitting around with their guitars, playing songs you’ve known for years and would love to play! So you finally spent the money and bought a guitar – now what?

You want to learn fast – so you can join in. For this article, I’m going to assume that you’re a beginner who wants basic proficiency.

I’ve done some research on this, as it was where I was, and I found a connection between people who want to “play fast” and those who already play but just want to play "faster". The connection is quite simple, yet very profound.

Through what I found out, I believe there are two parallels:

1. Study the techniques involved which will make your overall playing faster, and

2. Re-focus your practice sessions onto the basic concepts that beginners learn, which will allow you to become a faster player.

by: Greg Millican

No comments:

how to read guitar tabs directory

blog directory Top Music blogs